REET Syllabus 2020 Exam pattern of Level 1 and 2 PDF in Hindi and English is announced on the official website. All the candidates who have already applied for REET Exam 2020 will have to start their preparation. Soon, REET Exam 2020 for Level 1 and level 2 will be conducted. This article is on REET Exam Pattern 2020 level 1 & level 2 as well as on REET Syllabus 2020 level 1 and level 2. With not much time left in the examination, candidates must start their preparation for Level 1 and Level 2. It is assumed that on September 1 REET level 1 & Level 2 Exam 2020 will be conducted.
Officials have already announced New syllabus and Exam Pattern for REET 2020. These candidates will get immense help in order to start their preparation and score better in the exam. Below we have given a detailed form of each topic prescribed in REET Syllabus. Not only this REET Exam Pattern 2020 can be checked so that you can get to know which subject has how much weightage and how you can score better.
REET Syllabus 2020 Level 1
Here are topics and their briefing of REET Syllabus 2020 level 1. Check it carefully, as Level 1 is for class 1 to 5.
- Child Development: This segment is under REET because the organization wants teachers to understand the basic nature of child development. How they can develop and what factors are affecting them like there school, parents, family, etc. Moreover how children learning process goes and they think. Under what implications their personalities will develop. Multidimensional personalities inherited and hereditary effects.
- Environmental studies: In this, teachers get to learn about the environmental aspects of the world. With this, they will get to learn about Personal relationships, families that are nuclear and joint families, more about child marriage, dowry system, child labor addiction that includes intoxication, smoking, and its personal, social and economical bad effects on any child. More topics on our Culture and Civilization. Which further includes Fairs and festivals (National & international). This also consists of Dresses, art, and craft of Rajasthan, food-habits, Tourist places in Rajasthan, Great personalities of Rajasthan.
- Mathematics Syllabus 2020: In mathematics, you get various topics ranging from LCM to HCF. The main topics here are Capacity, weight, loss, profit, and interest. Deeply analyze these topics so that you can score better. Other scoring topics are Lines, Rays, geometrical. Last but not the least, you need to concentrate on Length, time, speed, and plane surface like a rectangular, square, triangle. Though the segment of the mathematical syllabus in level 1 is short and easy as compared to Level 2 of the REET Exam.
REET Level 2 Syllabus 2020
Here we are briefing the subject name and some topics of it. So that candidates have a clear vision of getting questions coming in upcoming REET Exam 2020 Level 2. Thus, candidates, who are attempting REET level 2 Exam Paper will include all possible topics from class 6 to 8. Here is the elaborated form.
- Mathematics and Science: Indices topics which are consist of Multiplication and Division of numbers. After that, some scoring topics are algebra, equations, statistics, and ratio/ percentage. These are simpler and scoring too. Other topics that are a little hard and will have lengthy questions in REET includes evaluation, language mathematics, and graphs. Plane figures and area of plane figures will also be coming in the paper. Candidates can easily attempt them to score at least good marks in mathematics segment.
- Social Studies: This particular topic includes all the geographical and pedagogical sections. There will be parts to pedagogical I.e Part 1 and Part 2. Paper 1 will have to develop critical thinking, Classroom critical, and discourses. Part 2 will include Evaluation, Teaching Aids, Empirical Evidence, Teaching Aids, and Project work, etc. Other subjects in social studies will have topics on minerals, agriculture, energy resources, Rajasthan literature, conversation, wildlife, etc.
REET Exam Pattern 2020 Level 1 & 2
Here are two tables of exam pattern for Level 1 & 2. You can check this table to know which subject will be of how much marks and how much you can score out of each subject.
|Part Name||Name of the subject||Number of Questions||Marks||Time of Exam|
|I||Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30||2 Hours and 30 Minutes|
|II||Language I includes Hindi, Sindhi, English, Sanskrit, Urdu, Punjabi & Gujarati||30||30|
|III||Language II that includes Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Urdu, Sindhi, Punjabi & Gujarati||30||30|
REET Level 2 Exam Pattern 2020
|Part Name||Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Number of Marks||Duration|
|I||Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
|II||Language I (Hindi, Sindhi, English, Sanskrit, Urdu, Punjabi & Gujarati)||30||30|
|III||Language II (Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Urdu, Sindhi, Punjabi & Gujarati)||30||30|
|IV||Mathematics & Science For Maths & Science, Social Science for Social Science Teachers||60||60|
There is no negative marking. Candidates can now start their preparation. To know more about REET Syllabus 2020 Level 1 & 2 Exam Pattern, keep visiting this page.