Rajasthan RBSE 8th Class Time Table 2020 Rajasthan Board like very year will going to conduct Class 8th Board Examination in the month of march. Numerous of students are seeking 8th Class Time Table 2020 Rajasthan Board. This year it is expected that around 15 lakh students will going to appear in RBSE 8th Class Exam. Hence, RBSE 8th Board Time Table 2020 will be Online by January. Students who are appearing this year for 8th Board Examination need to check the below details carefully.
RBSE 8th Class Time Table 2020
Previous Year, only 10 lakh students appeared in Rajasthan Board 8th Examination. Although this year, the number of students have increased. 15 Lakh students have submitted their Online form to sit in the board examination. So, you can just take a rough guess of how many students will actually appear in Rajasthan 8th Class Exam Date 2020. Well, here are some key points about the 8th Exam 2020 RBSE:
- Students need to be in their school uniforms, when they are entering the Examination hall. Students with daily wear clothes, will not be allowed to appear in the hall.
- 8th Class students are not allowed to bring calculators or mobile phones along with them in the Exam hall. If, they are caught with any of them, they will be debarred.
- Without Admit Card/ Roll Number Slip of RBSE 8th Exam, your entry will be restricted. It is mandatory to bring 8th Class Admit Card along with you during Examination.
- Remember, Admit card should be original. xerox copy is not allowed.
- The age limit of student should be 16 years. Students with age limit of less than 16, is not eligible to appear in Exam.
Rajasthan 8th Board Exam Schedule 2020 Highlights
The Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan will conduct 8th board annual examination in March month. As per data of previous year examination the RBSE 8th Board Time Table 2020 be available in January Month.
Get some insights of Rajasthan Board 8th Examination from here:
|Name of the Examination Body||Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE)|
|Exam name||8th Examination|
|Date Sheet Availability||January Month|
|Article Category||Time Table|
Rajasthan Board 8th Class Time Table 2020 PDF
RBSE has declared their Final 8th Class Time Table 2020 on their official website. Download the full exam dates of RBSE 8th Examination from the below link given. Thus, we have provided you with the table also. Students of Class 8th can jot down the examination dates.
|Hindi||15th March 2020|
|English||17th March 2020|
|Science||20th march 2020|
|Social studies||22nd March 2020|
|Sanskrit||24th march 2020|
|Maths||26th March 2020|
Though Rajasthan Board has not given much breaks in between of the Examination. But if students have done prior preparation then, it will be easy for you to appear in the Examination.
BSER Class 8th Grading System
For all Class 8th students, here we are briefing RBSE Class 8th Grading System. According to your marks, you will also acquire Grades. Check your respective marks range from the below table.
|91 to 100||A+|
|76 to 90||A|
|61 to 75||B|
|41 to 60||C|
|0 to 40||D|
Therefore, RBSE 8th Examination will commence in the month of March and will end in the same month. All students of 8th Class need to prepare for the examination with last year question paper bank, Test Series and books recommended by their respective schools.
How to download RBSE 8th Class Time Table 2020?
Check out the latest steps to download RBSE 8th Class time table 2020 PDF from the official website:
#1: Go to the official website of RBSE ie. www.rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
#2: Find the official link like ” 8th Time Table ”
#3: Click on it.
#4: that page will be redirected to another page.
#5: RBSE 8th Class date Sheet will be in front of your screens.
#6: Exam dates will be in PDF format and can be easily downloaded.
#7: Download and save.
Check out these details carefully. It may help you in your Board Examination.
Rajasthan Board 8th Time Table – Click Here (Available Soon)
Secondary Time Table
Senior Secondary Time Table
How Should You Prepare For Board Examination
There are certain points which must be kept in mind for the preparation for the class 8th examination. These points are as follows:
- They should start their preparation from the starting of the year only and regularly study the course.
- Analyse their weakness along with the strength. They must focus on the weakness. Instead of avoiding the weakness, they must start paying attention to weakness. The topics in which they face problems should be taken into consideration.
- They should prepare their study plans. Along with the study plans, they should also prepare the revision plans.