RMSA which is commonly known as Rashtriya Madhyamik Samajik Abhiyan. This Scheme was initially launched by the Assam State Government. It came into existence in the month of March 2009. The aim of RMSA is to bring enhancement in access to secondary education. Moreover, it also works on the quality of education imparted on the secondary level and higher level. Assam HS TET is one of the teacher eligibility exams which is conducted by RMSA. In the present year, Assam TET and HS TET will be going to be conducted soon for all the interesting ones.
Assam TET 2020 for UP & LP
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) announced an official notification for Assam TET Upper Primary and Lower Primary candidates. Assam TET 2020 is a mandatory examination that every candidate needs to qualify if they wish to become a teacher. In a recent official notification, all the candidates who want to be a teacher have to apply and fill the online application form. Though the dates are announced it is not confirmed that Assam TET will be organized on these dates or not. Assam TET 2020 Examination may get extended due to the extension in Lockdown because of the novel Coronavirus. Assam TET for UP & LP application form 2020 information is below prescribed. Whoever wishes to attend the examination needs to go through the details first.
Assam HS TET 2020 Application Form
High School TET in Assam will be going to take place once the relaxation in lockdown is implemented in the state. Assam HS TET 2020 Application form needs to be filled by the given time. If any of the candidates filled the application form after the due date, then their form will be automatically rejected. Assam conducts examination for teacher eligibility test in two forms. One is for Upper Primary and Lower Primary. The second is for High School for those who wish to be teachers in their future. Last, the examination was conducted in the year 2019.
The examination for 2020 is yet to be announced. Assam HS 2020 Application Form is going to be live in a few weeks on the official website. Applicants need to apply for the application in the correct manner. That means filling the online form of Assam tet exam 2020 is important. Information in it should be precise, correct, and accurate. Documents should be scanned properly and contain all the details in it which is asked for.
Assam TET Eligibility Criteria
Whomsoever, wish to become a teacher needs to have all the qualifications and must acquire eligibility to appear in the examination. If any applicants attained to become a teacher for UP/ LP and High School they need to have these criteria before applying for the form. Applicants can check the below Assam TET Eligibility Criteria which are as follows:
Candidates for LP
- Diploma in Elementary Education for 2 years
- Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.el.ed) for 4 years
- Diploma in Education (Special Education) for 2 years
- Diploma and Graduation in Elementary Education for 2 years
- Graduation in B.ed with at least 50 percent of marks.
Candidates of UP
- Graduation and Diploma in Elementary Education for approx 2 years.
- Graduation and one year in B.ed (Bachelor Education) with 50 percent marks.
- 4 years in B.el.ed (Bachelor in Elementary Education) and 50 percent marks in Senior Secondary.
- 4 years in BA/ B.Sc B.ed or BA.B.ed/ B.Sc B.ed and 50 percent marks in Senior Secondary.
- 1 year in B.ed Special Education with graduation scoring at least 50 percent marks.These were the eligibility criteria/ qualification which is needed to fill the application form and the appear for the examination.
Assam HS TET Eligibility Criteria 2020
If you have acquired the below eligibility criteria then you can fill Assam HS TET Online form as well as appear in the examination. Applicants who do not meet the below conditions of eligibility should not apply for Assam HS TET Exam 2020. If then too, any of the applicants applied then their online form fees will be not refunded.
- Candidate must acquire graduation and postgraduation degree with minimum 50 percent marks. Along with this, the candidate must have a degree in B.ed from a NCTE recognized institution. NCTE is generally National Council for Teacher Education.
How to apply for Assam TET Application Form?
The following are the steps through which Assam tet online application form can be filled correctly. The applicant must fillup the form before the end date and submit it by paying the fees. Thus, candidates filling HS TET Application form need to pay 400 Rupees. While candidates from the unreserved category applying for TET need to pay 325 Rupees. Candidates from OBC/ PwD/ SC/ ST need to pay 300 Rupees.
- Applicants need to visit the official website in order to apply online – ssa.assam.gov.in
- On landing the page, you will get to see a link regarding “Teacher Eligibility Test”.
- Click on the link and wait for it to open.
- Fill the blanks with the correct information. From your name to address and qualification needed.
- Attach the documents as well, which are asked for in the application form.
- Submit the form by paying the fees online.
- Due to the COVID-19 applicants can only pay the fees through net banking/ credit card and debit card.
- Take a screenshot or download the receipt of the fees afterwards. It can be needed in the future process of admission.
For more updates, keep coming back to this page. We will update all the latest information regarding Assam HS TET 2020 on this page shortly.