Maharaja Ganga Singh University online Exam Form 2020 started for B.Ed, B.A, B.Sc, M.A, B.Com. Private and Regular Candidates must apply online MGSU Exam Form 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year before last date. All the students who are studying in under graduate courses are looking forward to get any news on the Maharaja Ganga Singh University UG Exam Form.
The University has been started to fill out Session 2019-2020 online examination form MGSU Bikaner University. Those students who enrolled have to fill out their online form till last date 17th October 2019.
The university generally conducts the exam in the month of March and April every year. Thus, the university will surely invites MGSU UG PG Exam form in September / October Month. The university can make the announcement for the submission dates of online exam form any time.
- 1 MGSU Exam Form 2020
- 1.1 MGSU Online Examination Form 2020 – Important Dates
- 1.2 Maharaja Ganga Singh University Online Exam Form 2020
- 1.3 MGSU Bikaner University Private / Regular Exam Fee’s
- 1.4 How to Apply online Examination Form 2020 MGSU
- 1.5 How to Re-Print MGSU UG PG Exam Form
- 1.6 How to Check e-Challan/Payment Status
- 1.7 How to Check Challan/ Form Number
MGSU Exam Form 2020
All the candidates enrolled in this respective university will be glad to know that the university is releasing the exam form in coming few days. Therefore, after its release they can fill and submit the Maharaja Ganga Singh University Exam Form 2020. The university will soon make the official announcement for MGSU under Graduate Exam form.
The controller of examination will release the MGS University Exam Form online only. There is no provision of offline mode of application. Therefore all the applicants have to apply though online mode only. Thus, they have to fill and submit the examination form on the official website of the Maharaja Ganga Singh University.
As soon as the dates for filling and submitting the exam form release, they will start with the process. Therefore, all the interested candidates of the undergraduate courses will start filling MGSU online exam form. As a result of release of online exam form, all the students of affiliate colleges will have keen interest in filling the exam form.
MGSU Online Examination Form 2020 – Important Dates
The exams form for all the under graduate courses will release online. The official website of the Maharaja Ganga Singh University is www.mgsu.ac.in. Therefore, all the enrolled students who are studying in different affiliated colleges will fill the online exam form on this website only. It must be noted that no offline exam form are accepted.
|University Name||Maharaja Ganga Singh University Bikaner|
|Exam Type||Annual/Semester Exam|
|List of UG PG Courses Offered||BA,B.Ed, B.Sc, B.Com, MA, MEd etc|
|Article Category||Exam Form|
|Exam Year||1st, 2nd, 3rd Year|
|MGSU Exam Form Date||3rd October 2019|
|MGSU Bikaner Online Exam Form Last Date||17th October 2019|
|Date of Examination||March / April|
|Help Line||9460713090 , 7230068203|
On the release of dates for filling exam forms, all the students will start the process for filling and submitting the exam forms. All of them want to safe themselves from the last minute rush. Therefore, it is better to fill the exam form for MGSU Exam.
Maharaja Ganga Singh University Online Exam Form 2020
It is very important for the students to fill the exam form otherwise, they will not allowed to give the annual exams. Therefore, all the enrolled students will go for filling the exam form and after that submitting it. They also have to pay the application fees after submitting the online exam form. They will submit the application fees either online or offline. MGSU Part 1 2 3 Application form 2020 last date to apply need to be download from this site.
Students should submit the exam form before or on last date. There will be also the provision of submission of exam form with late fees. Students must fill the exam form carefully.
MGSU Bikaner University Private / Regular Exam Fee’s
The MGSU Exam Form Fees as per course wise UG And PG all Regular/Private/ Ex-Students is payable according to below given.
The Start and Last date for filling the online application form for the examination are as follows.
|Exam Course||Without Late Fees||With Late Fees of Rs. 100/-||With Double Exam Fee|
|B.A., B.Sc., B.Com. Part I, II & III
B.B.A.,B.C.A. Part I, II & III
B.F.A.Part-I, II, III & IV (Regular/Ex.)
M.A., M.Sc., M.Com. (Pre & Final)
(Regular/Ex & NC),
LLB Part II & III, LLM Part I&II,
All Diploma Courses
|Courses of University Departments :
M.A. (History, Vanshawali,
Archaeology & English), M.Sc.
(Microbiology, Env.Sci., Cyber
Secutity & Comp. Sci.) Semester I &
III, M.Sc.Yoga(Pre & Final)
BA/BSc Hons (Geography) Part I/II
B.A. Hons. (History) Part I,II & III
B.Lib., B.Sc. Yoga Part I & II
All Diploma Courses of University
How to Apply online Examination Form 2020 MGSU
- Students first visit the official website and select exam form-2020 option.
- Click the button related to the course for which the first year candidates want to apply. Students passed the Higher Secondary Examination in the year 2017, 2018 & 2019 from the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan, Ajmer enter Roll no. Of exam and Click on Proceed button.
- Other than RBSE board / institute, Students who have passed the exam select “Fresh Form” option and click on Proceed button.
- All the Regular/Ex Students, After selecting the relevant UG/PG course, enter the Roll number of the main examination-2018 given last year.
- Now Fill the Basic details of candidate.
- Now upload your Photograph and Signature in the prescribed format.
- Now Proceed for Exam Fees Payment and pay the required fees by E-Mitra or online payment mode.
- Now take a printout of this duly filled exam form.
After Examination Fee Payment, print the application and submit two copies (college and university copy) along with all the documents to the concerned college before last date. Student copy of application form must be kept safely with all documents.
How to Re-Print MGSU UG PG Exam Form
Now after filling MGSU Exam Form 2020 , the candidates is necessary to keep a copy for further reference. So they have to take a printout of exam form before last date over. If they want to take to Re-print of their MGSU BA BSc B.Com Exam Form Online then follow below steps.
- Visit at Official Website of Online Exam Form.
- Click on Re-Print Exam Form.
- Now Enter The Form No correctly.
- Click on Proceed button.
- Now Take a printout of this exam form.
How to Check e-Challan/Payment Status
After paying exam form the candidates can check their Challan/ Payment Status by following below steps.
- Visit exam form official website.
- Now Click on Check Challan Payment Status.
- Enter your Application / Challan /Reference Number correctly.
- Click on Check Challan Transaction Status.
How to Check Challan/ Form Number
If candidate have to forget their challan or Exam Form no after filling. Now they can also search their details by following below date.
- Visit at official website Online Exam Form.
- Now Click on Search Challan/Form Number.
- Enter Name, Father Name, Date Of Birth.
- Click on Proceed Button.
- Now your Exam Form will appear.
It has been decided by the Maharaja Ganga Singh University, Bikaner to fill the MGSU online exam Form 2020 application for the main examination. All Regular, private and Ex students can apply online application forms can be filled by the students themselves through their system or e-Mitra.
Related Posts You may be Like