Bihar Police Daroga Admit Card 2019 download form www.bpssc.bih.nic.in. All Candidates now access Bihar Police SI Hall Ticket by using registration number and date of Birth. All candidates who are waiting for the Exam Date and Bihar Police SI Admit Card. The exam authority would be issue the Hall Ticket online on the official website.
Candidates who are searching their Hall ticket for preliminary exam, they can download it online by the below provided link. You can access the Bihar Police SI Prelims Admit Card by using your Application number and Date of Birth.
Latest Update:- In the light of the Bihar Police SI Recruitment Sergeant, Platoon Commander, all the candidates are informed that the date of preliminary written examination is announced held on 22.12.2019 (Sunday). Kindly check for download admit card.
Bihar Police Daroga Admit Card 2019
Candidates who are going to appear in the exam they should download their Bihar Police Admit Card, without it you can’t permit to enter in the exam hall. You can download your BPSSC SI Pre Hall Ticket 2019 online, exam authority will not send it by the post. The exam permission letter consists of following information’s of examinee.
Bihar Police Sub-ordinate Service Commission has invited online application to fill out 2446 posts of Sub Inspector in state. Eligible candidates have filled out online application form till last date 25.09.2019. Hence, the BPSSC now decided to organise written exam form Sub Inspector Vacancy.
Bihar Police SI Preliminary & Mains Exam Date 2019
The Exam authority will conduct the Sub-Inspector exam in two Phase that are preliminary exam on 11th March 2019 and mains exam. The candidates who has filled up their online application now they are wants to know the Preliminary and mains exam date. Yet the Board has not released the exact date of examination. After release the sipahi and daroga exam date we will update on the same page.
|Name of Recruitment Department||Bihar Police Sub-ordinate Service Commission (BPSSC)|
|Name of Posts||Sub-Inspector|
|Total No of Posts||2446 Posts|
|Bihar Police Daroga Exam Date||22.12.2019|
|BPSSC Sub Inspector (SI) Admit card release date||Before 1 week of Exam|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Bihar Police SI Application Form Start Date||22.08.2019|
|Bihar Police SI Application Form Last Date||25.09.2019|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
What Should Remember For Examination
The Bihar Police SSC has released the recruitment notification for 2446 posts of Sub-Inspector. Huge numbers of candidates have filled their online application form before the last date. Now all of they are waiting for the Preliminary examination date. The Exam authority will release the Exam Date soon as possible.
- Candidates should reach at their exam centre before 1 hour at the stated time.
- Check Your question paper, if it is not well printed and damaged than change it within 10 minutes.
- Don’t use any electronic equipment in the exam centre, If some has find any electronics gazette then the exam authority will take strict action against him/her.
- Can’t permit to leave their seat or exam hall until exam concludes as per schedule.
BPSSC Sub Inspector Selection Process
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Written Exam
- Physical Eligibility Test
- Medical Examination
Information Mentioned in BPSSC Sub Inspector Hall Ticket
- Name of Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Address of Examination Centre
- Date of Examination, Timings
- Date of Birth, Gender
- Application Number, Roll Number
- Photograph and Signature of the Candidate
How to Download Bihar Police SI Admit Card 2019
If Applicants have face the problem of mismatch and incorrect information that is not mentioned by us when fill up the application form. So they should contact on the exam authority by the help line number and ask them to necessary correction and after that you can download your admit card.
We will activate quick link to download Bihar Police Daroga Admit Card 2019 after release on official website. You can also download hall ticket by below given simple steps.
- Candidates first open the official website, Navigate on the Advt 01/2019 Sub-Inspector Admit Card.
- A new page will appear on screen.
- Enter application number and date of birth (DOB). and click on submit button.
- Your Admit Card will appear on screen.
- Check your all details are correct or not like Name, Father’s Name, DOB etc.
- Take hard copy for further use
Candidates are advising stay connected with this page for more updates of the Bihar Police Recruitment, Syllabus, Answer Key, Result.
“If Candidates are facing problem while downloading their admit card they can drop their comment in the comment box, Our experts will try to help you”.
Posts You May Like Also