Assam TET Admit Card 2019 release at www.ssa.assam.gov.in or www.sebaonline.org. The Assam Teacher Eligibility Test (ATET) 2019 Exam Hall Ticket for written exam, have to download compulsory. Thus all the candidates those are filled exam form are now ready to appear in Teacher Eligibility Test written exam date is 10th November 2019.
The exam paper will be organises at the exam centre allotted. So get each and every details of Assam TET Exam Date, time and exam centre by download Assam TET Online Hall Ticket Lower and Upper Primary form given below links. check here complete details on www.rmsaassam.in tet 2019 recruitment.
Latest Updates (13.10.2019) – The Admit Card for TET LP UP Examination be release soon. Visit official website regular to get recent updates regarding download hall ticket.
- 1 Assam TET Admit Card 2019
- 2 FAQ’s About TET Assam 2019 Admit Card
- 2.1 When will the Assam TET 2019 admit cards be released?
- 2.2 How can I download Assam TET LP and UP admit card?
- 2.3 What is Exam Date of TET Assam 2019 ?
- 2.4 What Should Do if I lost assam gov TET Exam Call Letter
- 2.5 My photo on the admit card TET Assam is not clear. What should I do?
- 2.6 My date of birth on the admit card is incorrect. What should I do?
- 2.7 Waht is Official Website for download Hall Ticket for TET 2019 Assam online ?
Assam TET Admit Card 2019
The Assam TET 2019 Admit card for Paper 1 and Paper 2 are unique identification card provided to the candidates by the exam conducting body. This identity card is provided so that candidates can be recognised by the people of the body which are conducting this exam.
At the exam hall when you appear the first thing you are asked that if you have an admit card for TET 2019 Assam SEBA Lower Primary and Upper Primary exam and when you provide it they will check if the photo on the admit card matches your face or not.
The Assam government is organising Teacher Eligibility Test Paper I ( Lower Primary) and Paper-II ( Upper Primary) classes. The SEBA TET exam will be held on 10 November 2019. So candidates have to check their exam centre details by download Assam TET Hall Ticket SEBA for Lower Primary and Upper Primary from direct link given below.
Assam Teacher Eligibility Test Hall Ticket
After them check of Assam Teacher Eligibility Test Call Letter 2019 they will check your Aadhar card or any other card which you have brought as the government authorised identity card. This could be your Aadhar card, Driving license, Pan Card, Passport, etc.
once you have entered the exam hall you will be given a seat arranged according to roll number. And after that, you will be asked to fill in your information which is provided on the Assam TET Admit Card 2019 download online.
As you can see at every step admit card is being useful. This is why the admit card is so important it is a need and as well as a requirement. Aspirants need to appear in exam as per the exam Date as mentioned in Assam TET Hall Ticket LP and UP downloaded.
ssa.assam.gov.in TET Hall Ticket 2019
|Exam Conducting Department||AXOM SARBA SIKSHA ABHIYAN MISSION|
|Name of Examination||Assam Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Job Location||Assam State|
|Assam TET Written Exam Date||10/11/2019|
|Date of release Assam TET Hall Ticket||Last week of October|
|Mode of release download link||Online|
|Job Type||Teaching Jobs|
- A hard copy of admit cards is needed in the exam hall. Hence students are advised to take a printout of the admit card.
- An e-copy of the admit card will not be considered valid.
- Admit cards provide uniques identification to the person who has it.
- Admit card has the candidate’s name and other details because of which candidate can be recognised easily.
- The admit card has the signature of the candidate which indicates that the candidate itself has filled the exam form and his/her identity is valid.
How to download RMSA TET Hall Ticket 2019
This is all we could help you with Assam TET admit Card 2019 at sebaonline.org. For any other information or query, candidates can visit the official site. If even going to the official website does not solve your problem then you can also contact the exam conducting body.
There will a section given on the official site “contact us”. Go there and you will see some phone numbers and email IDs. call them or email them whatever suits you best.
- To download the admit card candidates need to go to the official website.
- On the home screen look for TET notification under the “notification” section.
- After that, you will be redirected to this link.
- After going to this link you will see related topics to TET. there will be two options given for the login screen.
- Link 1 and Link, you can choose any one of them and click on it.
- After clicking at the link you will be redirected to another portal. On this link, you will be asked to input your login details. Put your username and password and click on submit.
- After submitting the details your admit card will appear on your device’s screen.
- Download this in your device for future reference. And get it printed.
What information Contains Online Admit Card
- Student’s name
- Student’s date of birth
- Student’s gender
- Student’s signature
- Student’s center name
- Paper’s name for which the student is appearing
- The language which the student has chosen
- Exam date
- Photograph of the student
- Signature of the student
- Name of the examination body which is conducting the exam
- Session (2019) name in which the exam is being conducted
www.rmsaassam.in TET 2019 Recruitment Admit Card
After receiving the admit card candidates should start preparing for the exam. The SEBA Assam TET Exam Admit Card 2019 indicates that the examination is not far now and now it needs to be taken seriously. Admit cards are released one or two weeks before which means candidates only have one or two weeks to prepare.
This is a very short amount of time in which a candidate can prepare itself. After the release of the admit card, the exam should be taken seriously but this should not be the first time when candidate touches his/her books.
FAQ’s About TET Assam 2019 Admit Card
When will the Assam TET 2019 admit cards be released?
Admit cards are released one or two weeks before the examination. The link for the admit cards stays on the website till the last date
How can I download Assam TET LP and UP admit card?
Candidates can download their admit cards from SEBA Assam TET official website. Once the admit cards are released they will get a notification also.
What is Exam Date of TET Assam 2019 ?
The Assam TET Exam Date is 10th November 2019 for both Lower and Upper Primary Class teacher.
What Should Do if I lost assam gov TET Exam Call Letter
If any candidate loses its TET Assam admit card they can get it reprinted
My photo on the admit card TET Assam is not clear. What should I do?
It is necessary to have a clear photo on the admit card. This admit card is used for the identification of the candidate.
My date of birth on the admit card is incorrect. What should I do?
If the date of birth on the Assam TET Online admit card is incorrect then, Contact the exam conducting body ASAP.
Waht is Official Website for download Hall Ticket for TET 2019 Assam online ?
Candidates have to follow this ssa.assam.gov.in official website.
Download Assam TET 2019 Admit Card – Click Here (Link Be activate Soon)
Posts you May Like Also